In a first ever direct land allotment scheme of industrial plots, RIICO has selected 103
industrialists, who had signed MoU under the rising Rajasthan summit, for direct allotment of land through lottery in the first round.
In this scheme 134 investors had applied for 108 industrial plots. RIICO will soon be issuing letter of offers to selected 103 industrialists. The corporation will earn Rs 353 crore through direct allotment of these plots.
Second round of allotment will start from May 15, 2025
RIICO managing director Shivangi Swarnkar said that the second round of direct land allotment scheme will start from May 15, 2025. In this round investors, who have signed up MoUs between March 15, 2025 and April 30, 2025 will be eligible for application. So far 912 industrialists have signed up MoUs for allotment of land in RIICO industrial areas. The policy will remain effective till June 30, 2025.
“We have seen great response from investors for this scheme. After announcement of chief minister Bhajan Lal Sharma to extend the benefit of this scheme to even investors signing up MoUs between March 15 and April 30, 2025, investors are lining up to avail the benefit,” Shivangi Swarnkar said.
What is direct land allotment policy?
Under this new policy, investors who have signed MoUs during Rising Rajasthan will have to apply for land in a particular RIICO industrial area with three options.
RIICO has fixed various parameters including the amount of capital investment, turnover, number of jobs creation, turnover of previous three years and woman entrepreneur among others. Each parameter has fixed points which will help RIICO to prioritise allotment based on merit.
The investor will get the allotment directly if there is no other contender for the particular land.
“But if there are more than one contender then the allotment will be done through e-lottery,” Swarnkar said.

Vivek Shukla is a management graduate who has worked in corporate worked for 20 years and is now pursuing his passion — news.